The student pays a down payment during enrollment and makes instalment payments during the course. No finance charges apply with this plan.
The School offers discounts off the regular tuition costs if the applicant pays tuition in full prior to the begining of the course.
- Must presently hold no more than one valid driver's license.
- His/her privilage to drive is not suspended, revoked, cancelled or refused in any state.
- Can read and speak the Englishe language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
- Must be at least 18 years old to drive within State of Illinois
- Must be at least age 21 to drive commercial motor vehicle across states lines, carry hazardous materials or transport passengers.
- Must meet the medical requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations or prove that he/she is not subject to the regulations.
- Is able to pass all of the required CDL written and practical examinations.
2009 @ Blue Horizon Truck Driving School @ All Rights Reserved
call: 773 788-1199
Truck Driving School
Change Your Miles Into Money
We accept state grants - under The Workoforce Investment Act (WIA)
* Tuition can be subject to change at any time.